Order Paper and questions
Questions for oral answer
|Adobe's web site.|
Questions for Oral AnswerThursday, 30 October 2014
Questions to Ministers
- ALASTAIR SCOTT to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the economy, particularly on the direction of interest rates and inflation?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for Social Housing: How many families with children have been subsidised through the Accommodation Supplement over the last six years to live at the Western Heights Caravan Park in Ranui she described as being not the right place "for children to be growing up in"?
- MARK MITCHELL to the Minister for Economic Development: What recent progress has the Government made on making it easier for Kiwi businesses to sell their products and services abroad?
- KELVIN DAVIS to the Minister of Police: Does he believe the Police decision not to prosecute the Roast Busters has resulted in justice for the girls involved?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Minister of Justice: Will she ask the Law Commission to resume its work on alternative pre-trial and trial processes in sexual violence cases in light of the decision by Police not to prosecute those involved in the Roast Busters case; if not, why not?
- STUART SMITH to the Minister of Commerce and Consumer Affairs: What is the Government doing to help small businesses access capital markets?
- Hon PHIL GOFF to the Minister of Trade: What are his bottom lines for New Zealand becoming a party to the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement?
- MARAMA FOX to the Minister of Transport: What advice has he sought from KiwiRail about how they will increase awareness of the general public around railway tracks and require drivers to reduce speeds when travelling through residential areas following the tragic death of a young man in Te Kuiti on Sunday night?
- TRACEY MARTIN to the Minister for Women: Does she support the Prime Minister's statement on election night that "I will lead a Government that will govern for all New Zealanders"?
- IAIN LEES-GALLOWAY to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: Does he agree with Port of Tauranga corporate services manager Sara Lunam that they are "not responsible for other companies' employees on Port of Tauranga"?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Transport: What progress is being made on Government-funded metro rail upgrades in Wellington?
- KEVIN HAGUE to the Minister of Health: Is he satisfied that all conflicts of interest that arose by the head of Food and Grocery Council Katherine Rich being a member of the Health Promotion Agency were managed in accordance with the provisions of the Crown Entities Act 2004; if so, why?