Order Paper and questions
Questions for oral answer
|Adobe's web site.|
Questions for Oral AnswerThursday, 27 November 2014
Questions to Ministers
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Prime Minister: How many times this year, and on what dates has he had communications with Cameron Slater?
- JOANNE HAYES to the Minister of Finance: What progress has been made towards meeting the Treasury's Budget forecasts for job growth in the economy over recent years?
- MARAMA FOX to the Minister of Local Government: He aha ngā kōwhiringa hou kua tirotirohia e ia kia nui ake ai ngā māngai o te tangata whenua i runga Kaunihera ā-Takiwā, Kaunihera ā-Hau Kāinga?
- Translation: What initiatives has she investigated to increase tangata whenua representation on local and district councils?
- Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Minister of Transport: What progress has been made on increasing air services links between New Zealand and China?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: What are the "other options" that the Prime Minister referred to in order to reach his Government's surplus target for 2014/15, and do they include cutting funding for any existing programmes?
- MATT DOOCEY to the Minister for Social Development: What reports has she received on the progress of the Government's whiteware and optical programmes for beneficiaries and low-income New Zealanders?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Minister in charge of the NZ Security Intelligence Service: Does he agree with the findings of the Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security's inquiry into release of NZSIS information to Cameron Slater?
- DAVID SHEARER to the Minister in charge of the NZ Security Intelligence Service: Is he satisfied that the timeframe for submissions on the Countering Terrorist Fighters Legislation Bill allows sufficient time for public input?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Education: What recent announcements has she made about partnering with sports codes to improve the education of young people and families?
- KRIS FAAFOI to the Minister of Corrections: Does he stand by all his statements?
- RON MARK to the Minister of Corrections: Does he stand by all of his statements in the House yesterday?
- SARAH DOWIE to the Associate Minister of Transport: How will the changes from 1 December, lowering the adult drink-driving limits, improve road safety?
Questions to Members
- Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Chairperson of the Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade Committee: Will he consider extending the time period for submissions on the Countering Terrorist Fighters Legislation Bill given public submissions close today; if not, why not?